A Straddle Planche is a gymnastic and calisthenic skill in which the body is held parallel to the floor while being supported solely by straight arms. As opposed to a regular Planche the Straddle Planche is performed with legs split apart.
As a full body exercise the Straddle Planche is highly challenging and demands exceptional strength and recruitment of almost all major and minor muscle groups. Due to its complexity, learning the Straddle Planche requires a gradual loading of the body, working up to greater levels of volume and frequency in its training.
Your Straddle Planche program has been designed carefully with this in mind to introduce the body to the skill progressively and build the required strength in the muscles to perform it correctly.
- Dumbbells - various weight
- Basic level of fitness
- Downloadable full PDF skill document
- Downloadable excel workout document
- Free Upper Body Prehabilitation - valued at $29.00
- 4 x 50 min workouts + 1 x 8 min workout - 208 min total
- Illustrations of each exercise
- Exercise descriptions
- Guide on navigating your program
- Warm up/ cool down activites
- Progress checklist